Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Two Visits from Love Ones This Week

Ditas my youngest Daughter ( Washington DC) and Me- June 9, 2024 


National Visit- Ditas my youngest daughter on official travel for the Bureau of CensusπŸ’™πŸ’š visited me from Sacramento for a few hours and joined me for brunch plus a 2-hour personal visit here at THD today. We were joined at brunch  by Lee Cruise, Bob Blattman and Steve Kamm. Needless to say our brunch topic was about politics- a topic I normally do not discuss in my blogs. I was able to introduce Ditas to Jay Pollack,  to Eric and and to to Teresa in the Front Desk also. 
Ditas brought me a hanging flowers decor for my patio ( see photos below).      
 


Thank You Ditas for your gift and short visit.

My second visit was from my oldest daughter, Dinah -a resident of Dublin:


She treated me to Yogurtland and also had a yummy delicious "froyo"  experienced. 
Yesterday when Dinah visited meπŸ’™πŸ’š, she treated me to frozen yogurt. I had not enjoyed frozen yogurt for quite some time ( years) and this was my first time, I had it in a Self-Service place called Yogurtland. I had a yummy-delicious time enjoying their offerings. I had the tart mango, pistachio and another flavor, I love all of the flavors specially the tart mango.  For toppings, I had kiwi, blueberries, lychee and peach. There were more than a dozen toppings to choose. 

Their web site says; Yogurtland is the leader in self-service premium frozen yogurt, providing fans an anytime beloved sweet treat for the whole family. Yogurtland exclusively uses real ingredients and scratch-made, handcrafted flavors from across the globe. The place we visited was in

1247 S California Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

 Here are two photos the place:



My Message to the Younger Generations:
 πŸ’™πŸ’šSpeaking About Visiting your Parents or Grandparents: Senior Citizens like me, who lives alone, no longer drives and has partial mobility problems most special need is once in a while get a chance to get out of our apartment just for a change of pace of our daily routine. My Daughter Dinah's visit and treat to Yogurtland is an example of this activity that is most appreciated and that no Money can buy.  I realized that all of you -the younger Generations have also busy lives with your own family and problems and work,  but if you can get a few hours once a month to visit/call your Senior Citizens Relative Residing in a Senior Community, I assure you it will be appreciated.   Your Senior Citizen Relative realized you are busy and have your own lives, so they will not initiate the visit/call normally unless there is a medical emergency,  There could be exceptions to my previous statement. But for me, I will not initiate the call or visit unless it is an emergency or I had no other options available.   

Again, I am very appreciated of my two visits from Love Ones This Week! Thank You Ditas and Dinah!

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...