Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My Younger Years and Our Beach House in the Philippines

Miko ( our pet dog) and I getting ready for our one KM morning walk on the Beach, 2012    

One of the question I was often ask, during our meal time conversations here at THD, is whether I have plans to visit the Philippines again. My answer is I really do not know, because I will need help during International Travels. Moreover the Beach house in Marindiuque had been closed for more that 5 years now and my immediately family are all here in the US.  

Some of my co-residents here are urging me to host and sponsor a tour of the Islands and me as the Guide. They told me I will be a perfect Guide, since I know about the life and tourists spots in the Philippines. I wish I could, but my current situation is not conducive to international travel. Suffice to say, the thought of going back to the Philippines for a long vacation, reminds of our experience residing in Marinduque for 3 months in 2012. The first month we did not have household help except for the laundry woman. However, Macrine and I survived and here's our story.      

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2012/05/life-in-philippines-without-driver-and.html

The Beach House-Go Art- Chateau Du Mer

The Main House and Front Gardens

The Main House-After 5 Years of Only Weekly Maintenance instead of Daily Maintenance 




The last three photos were taken at night time with only the moon as source of light.  For Additional Photos visit:


No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...