Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

From My FaceBook Page Today- Joys of Aging


My Patio and Bougainvilla This Year at THD- Batman and Robin Loves to shindig on the Patio, everyday. 


I found this on My FaceBook Today! 

English Actress Dame Judi Dench said: “One day, a young woman asked me:
“What do you think about being old?” I thought aging was a gift.

I wouldn't change anything I have for a few less wrinkles and a flat stomach.
Who cares if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 in the morning and then sleep until who knows how much?

Who cares if I dance alone listening to '50s music?
What if I later wanted to cry for a lost love? And if I walk on the beach in a bathing suit and walk my chubby body and sink between the waves, swinging at them, despite those still wearing bikinis... they'll be old too if they're lucky.

I'm proud that I lived long enough to have my hair done gray and to keep the smile of my youth, since there were still no such deep marks on my face.
I don't want to complain about what wasn't or worry about what will happen. For the time I have left, I will simply love life as I have done it to this day.''

Here's the website of the California Department of Aging for resources:


Meanwhile, yesterday, THD Newton's Restaurant had Mexican Gazpacho soup with baby shrimps that I really enjoyed!

Kudos to Agustin for a perfect Gazpacho soup for a warm summery night here in Walnut Creek, CA.
Not the actual soup photo but very similar of how the soup looked but with a sprinkle of Baby Shrimps, Yummy and Cool.

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...