Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Monday, January 29, 2024

The NFC Championship Game Party at THD

We have pizza, salad, chocolate, and drinks ( wine, beer, soft drinks, and water) to our hearts content yesterday afternoon during the NFC Championship Game between the Detroit Lions and the SFO 49er's ( see photo above). It was in our Cinema wide screen. The game was exciting since the first quarter the Niners were losing but at the end they won by a field goal. The Cinema was not too crowded so there was plenty of pizza for everybody. The libations flowed freely and added fun to the event! More Power to the THD Activity Directors!

Thank you THD for this activity, specifically to Karen K and Jenny S who were there to cheer for the Niners.   

I wore my newly purchased Purdy and Montana T-Shirt for the event ( see photo) below:


   

Prior to the NFC Game Championship, I was watching the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Baltimore Ravens. The KC Chiefs won- also my favorite team. 


So the Super Ball in 2 two weeks at Las Vegas will be between the Niners and the Chiefs- my two favorite teams. The cheapest ticket is around 7 Grand and the highest is $50,000. Only the rich can afford these prices, so I am happy to watch the Game in my TV big Screen or at our THD Cinema Screen.  

Here are some photos I took during and after the NFC Championship Game in our Cinema.





 

Purdy interviewed during the NFC Trophy Award Ceremony after the Game

Meanwhile here are some photos taken by Jenny S during and after the Game. Thank you, Jenny!




The Final Score-Amazing!!!
     

Passing the Baton- Purdy reminds me of Joe Montana!

   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/49ers-brock-purdy-matches-joe-montana-with-rare-feat-that-no-nfl-quarterback-had-pulled-off-in-39-years/
  

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...