Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Friday, January 26, 2024

Pamper Yourself Once In A While-You Deserve IT!

Life is short and every day is a day of gratitude. I am in the stage of my life, that every now and then I like to pamper myself. During the next two months, I signed a prepaid ten- 30 minutes session for a whole body massage offered by The Magical Massage Tour ( Indy) , Walnut Creek, CA.   

Whole body massage had been one of the luxurious activity I enjoyed before my move here at THD.  In my previous residence in Fair Oaks, Ca ( suburb of Sacramento), I mentioned that for the whole year 2022 and until May 2023, I had a one hour home service body massage once a month. It helped with my aching knees and lower back pain and I really missed it. But yesterday I started my first session with Indy.  I learned of Indy and Nicole at our last Saturday Activity here at THD. 

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2024/01/wellness-massage-here-at-thd-indy-and.html

In the article above I posted the benefits of massage from Indy's website.  In case you have not read it, I am reposting it as follows: 

BENEFITS OF MASSAGE 

 

BODHI SUN HEALING CENTER                                                                                                     925 487 6096

2363 Boulevard Circle Suite 1                                                                  iching94583@yahoo.com

Walnut Creek CA 94595 

 

Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:

  • Decreased anxiety.
  • Enhanced sleep quality.
  • Greater energy.
  • Improved concentration.
  • Increased circulation.
  • Reduced fatigue.

Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:

  • Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
  • Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
  • Ease medication dependence.
  • Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
  • Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
  • Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
  • Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
  • Increase joint flexibility.
  • Lessen depression and anxiety.
  • Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
  • Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
  • Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
  • Reduce spasms and cramping.
  • Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
  • Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
  • Relieve migraine pain.
Finally, Call Indy (925-487-6096) if you are interested in his service. He may be able to offer you a reasonable prepaid contract depending on his schedule and your availability.   

Meanwhile enjoy this photo of my chili Relleno Casserole featured in our Dinner Menu this week. Thank you again, Agustin for honoring my request for this Chili Relleno dish. 

  

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...