Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Update on the Pork Barrel Scandal in the Philippines


Here's the latest update on the pork barrel scandal that has awaken the ire of millions of Filipinos all over the world including myself. There are three names in the list that are familiar to me. They are the representatives from my hometown in Iloilo, former House of Congress members from Marinduque and Batangas.

With this scandal, my respect and admiration for the three representatives have gone done from 100% to zero. I agree with the suggestion of the media to call the Pinoy legislators Senatongs and Representathieves and The House of Congress-The House of Corruption.

Again as in the past three years, I am advocating the elimination of the pork barrel, now! My Filipino Countrymen, this is the time to act and let your voice be heard. Please like this post if you agree!

marinduque rising: COA list on massive misuse of pork barrel: With P 10-Billion in Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) embezzled and lost to "shameless politicians", the alleged pork

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...