Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another Innovative Phishing Letter


I received the following e-mail yesterday. It smells very fishy. When I opened the google site, it states that the site is a forgery.

Please tell me you are able to find a property similar to this for my small family as needed urgently. I have attached some pictures on Google document; its large but am sure you can view.

Thanks, Julian

View Google.Doc below: http://google.doc.blitar.biz/googledoc/google/

Here's what I see when I clicked on the above site:

Reported Web Forgery!

This web page at google.doc.blitar.biz has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Web forgeries are designed to trick you into revealing personal or financial information by imitating sources you may trust.Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...