Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Man Crushes and Bro-mances


You do not have to be gay or bisexual to have a man crush or a bro-mance. This statement I recently read from a comment of one of the fans of The Pinoy TV drama, My Husband's Lover. I definitely agree with the statement, since my man crushes are currently Harrison Ford and Tom Rodriquez. I am for sure not gay, very much married and have 4 children and 6 grand children, But I still have man crushes. A man crush is defined as a man who has a crush or idolize another man without sexual attraction. A bro-mance on the other hand is a close non-sexual relationship between two (or more) men, a form of affectional or homosocial intimacy. The most well-known bro-mance today is between Blake Shelton and Adam Levine of the NBC Singing Show, the Voice.

In the TV drama, My Husband's Lover. Vincent( played by Tom Rodriguez), one of the leading actors is bisexual. Vincent is married to Lally ( Carla Abellana) with two kids, but at the same time he has a gay lover, Eric, played by Dennis Trillo. Thousands of fans of this drama have crushes for Tom Rodriquez from both sexes, gay or straight based on comments posted on Facebook and on the MHL website. Rodriquez is a neophyte as an actor compared to the other actors in the drama. However, Tom is adored by thousand of viewers because of his acting talent as well as his looks and personal background. I am re posting my man crush photo of Harrison Ford taken several years ago as well as of Tom. I have a couple of bro-mances during my college years.

My photo above was taken in Las Vegas about 20 years ago. Do you recognized the face of Indiana Jones from the movie Temple of Doom? Do not be afraid to tell me your man-crush, whether you are gay or not! Good Day to All!

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...