Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, February 6, 2021

The De Young Museum of Fine Arts in San Francisco

This is a continuation of my series on Art Museums and Historical places that Macrine(RIP) and I had visited during our younger years. This is Part 7 of 10.

Photo Credit: California Beaches: The De Young Museum of Fine Arts

During our residence in the Central Valley ( Modesto, CA) and in the North Bay (Pinole, Ca), for several decades Macrine (RIP) and I had numerous times visiting San Francisco, shopping, sight seeing, dining, as well as visiting museums in the Golden Gate Park area. There are 10 best art museums in San Francisco, but our favorite is the De Young Museum of Fine Arts. We visited the museum once when we were residing in Modesto and twice when were residing in Pinole, California.

The following are videos highlighting exhibits and architecture of the Museum.


 


For details of other museums visit:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60713-Activities-c49-t28-San_Francisco_California.html

 

Meanwhile, enjoy this photo from my collection

My Hammock ( Duyan) at Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
 

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...