Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Friday, February 19, 2021

Another TV Series on Netflix Worthy of Binging: Bloodline

The other day I posted about My favorite Spanish TV Series on Netflix. Today I recommend another TV series that I have just finished watching, Bloodline. 

I just finished watching three seasons of the TV Series Bloodline on Netflix. I really enjoyed most of the episodes in Season 1 and 2, except for a couple of Episodes in Season 3 which were confusing and repetitious of the story line.  

Here's a summary from Wikipedia: From the creators of "Damages," "Bloodline" is a dramatic thriller that explores the demons lurking beneath the surface of a contemporary American family. The Rayburns are hard-working pillars of their Florida Keys community, but their past contains dark secrets that they hope remain buried. Paranoia and mistrust build as lies pile up, alliances are shattered, and an unthinkable crime takes place. The tight-knit family's formerly harmonious relationship deteriorates, and good people are forced to consider doing very bad things.

First episode date: March 20, 2015
 
Here are some Audience reviews:

1. I loved this show! It reeled me in since the first episode's ending, and always left me wanting for more. I became so invested in all the characters. I especially grew fond of John (the end of the show left me missing him) but also grew an intense distaste for Danny.

Profile image
2. A really slow burn drama series that managed to hook me real quick and managed to maintain that even through comparatively weaker second season onto a good finale. It stays very intense and intriguing throughout the whole journey with a satisfying end.

Profile image
3. The keys of Florida are a vast shoreline with the ocean on one side and the gulf on the other. The mangroves feel like they go on forever. That’s how you will feel when watching this series. Each character has a rocky balboa side to them.
4. I loved the first 2 seasons of Bloodline. Great story and acting. But WOW!!! season 3 was terrible. I assume the writers did not know what to do to conclude this show. My wife and were so eager for this release but man what a let down. This is my first time to submit a review to IMDb as I tend to just read other reviews. However, I felt compelled to express this opinion. If you have not watched Bloodline yet, my advice is to watch and enjoy seasons 1 & 2 but stay away from this 3rd season.

5.  Great show But a great disappointment of the Ending!!

6. This is my rating(7) based on 10 for the first two seasons and a 3 for the last season. I don't think there has ever been a more captivating story that fizzled into meaningless garbage in the end. The last two episodes can only leave me to believe that the writers either quit before then, or they decided that since the show was being canceled that they would deliver crap to fill out the rest of the season. 
 
Honorable Mentions: The Sinners ( 3 Seasons) and Rectify ( 4 Seasons) 

Meanwhile, enjoy this photo from my collection.

Our front yard at the Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

 

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...