Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Pleasant Memories of Our Voice Recital with Minda Azarcon

 Pleasant Memories of Our Voice Recital-with Minda Azarcon

When we were residing in Pinole, California in the late 1980's, Macrine(RIP) and I took voice lessons under Minda Azarcon- A popular voice and piano teacher in our area. At the end of 12 weeks of lessons,  she gave a program recital presenting all her 12 students from the most advance singers to the beginners. I was the least experience singer so I was the first in the program.  Macrine was more advance and she was second to the last in the program. 

We were required to sing two songs -one in tagalog and the other in English or another language. For my tagalog song I chose BUHAT and O' Sole Mio was my other song. I was surprise I had no stage fright during the recital. My teacher said after the concert, that I did not sound like Pavarotti but my posture and stage presence was perfect.

 

Minda Azarcon-our former Voice Teacher(https://www.linkedin.com/in/minda-azarcon-b9229354)

The Beautiful soprano voice of Minda Azarcon-UP Graduate in Piano and Voice

Macrine sang Ala-Ala Kita and None But a Lonely Heart. We sang Nasaan ka Man Naroon and We could make Believe as our Duet.


  Here's Pavarotti singing O' Sole Mio

 

A Choral Arrangement and presentation by the Mabuhay Singers

 

An Instrumental Arrangement- Three Violins and the Cello 

A vocal rendition by Martin Nievera with Lyrics

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&hs=X7y&channel=fs&q=buhat+song+and+lyrics&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwio2d-upYXsAhXNl54KHUUTCTMQ1QIoAHoECAsQAQ&biw=1373&bih=717 

Meanwhile, enjoy this photo of the Christmas present I gave to Carenna this year


and Lost in Motion Ballet-Ballet is one other art form that both Macrine and I enjoyed in our younger years
d

 

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...