Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Some of My Favorite Quotes on Kindness, Generosity and Compassion

Last week, my Italian-American neighbor visited me and brought with her Apple sauce she just prepared and Pasta. In returned, I gave her a big slice of smoke ham. She like the ham so much, she requested if I have another small slice. She said it reminded her of the ham in Italy during her childhood years. This act of Kindness reminded me of an article I wrote about some of my favorite quotes on Kindness, Generosity and Compassion.

"Just recently I wrote in my blogs an act of kindness I received from a young teenager in our neighborhood. In that article, I also referenced 4 act of kindness that my family and I experienced during the last 6 decades both here in the US and in the Philippines. 

https://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com/2021/09/an-act-of-kindness-from-young-stranger.html

Today, I am listing 20 of my favorite quotes as follows:    

 Quotes on Kindness and Generosity

  1. Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
  2. Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.”Harold S. Kushner
  3. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
  4. “Because that’s what kindness is. It’s not doing something for someone else because they can’t, but because you can.” Andrew Iskander
  5. Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”Scott Adams

kindness-quotes

Motivational Quotes

  1. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
  2. What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  3. You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” – Pubilius Syrus
  4. Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.” – Eric Hoffer
  5. Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.” Franklin D. Roosevelt

kindness-quotes

Compassion Quotes

  1. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
  2. “Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.” – Charles Glassman
  3. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
  4. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  5. “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” – Bob Kerrey

kindness-quotes

Not listed in the above quote is Mark Twain's:

Kindness is an act that the blind can see and the Deaf can Hear!

For additional quotes visit: https://www.ftd.com/blog/celebrate/kindness-quotes

Note: World Kindness Day this Year WAS LAST November 13.

Meanwhile enjoy this photo:


 

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...