Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Father's Day Gift Turned to Christmas Gift and MY Echow Show 5 Gift

Ditas and Carenna gave me as my Father's Day gift last June- a subscription to StoryWorth Books. It is now published and happily converted into my Christmas gifts to my children and their Families. I am so delighted in how the book turned out in spite of some pictures not too clear ( as I expected).

https://welcome.storyworth.com/dad?tag=fathersday&theme=fathersday&affid=5&oid=44&source_id=google&sub1=Prospecting-DynamicSearch&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Prospecting-US+AU+NZ-DynamicSearch&source_id=google&sub1=Prospecting-US+AU+NZ-DynamicSearch&gclid=CjwKCAjwhaaKBhBcEiwA8acsHPy86TBaB5YWgjC40sxjTZVx33K7ieW-q2_Bo_WoQ2tq91TIJ6NIRBoCHRMQAvD_BwE

After completing 435 pages of writings ( my biography and other memories) and including 100 Black and White photographs, I ordered two copies at $39.99 each with free shipping. The two books, one for me and the other for Ditas arrived today. I am very pleased of now the book looked, although some of the photos are not as clear as I expected.


I have ordered 2 more books for Dodie and Dinah. It will be my Christmas present to them and their families.

I am planning to order another book with colored photos for my own library. It will cost me $99 plus shipping. It is expensive, but the book is about Memories. No amount of Money can buy Memories.

Meanwhile enjoy this:

This is what I got for my BD and Christmas from Ditas and Carenna. Love it very much. This is installed in my BR. The old version that David III gave is in our family room ( no screen).

Welcome to Echo Show 5

Your guide to Alexa

Now that you've set up your Echo Show 5, you can make video and voice calls to friends and family, read the news, display the weather, and set timers and alarms. You can personalize your Echo Show 5 to display photos using Amazon Photos.

Make other nightstands jealous: customize your morning routine to wake up with lights that simulate sunrise and an alarm that plays your favorite song. Learn more about Alexa tips for the bedroom.

Visit the Alexa guide for even more examples of things to try.

Alexa, show me the weekend weather forecast. - Alexa, tell me the news. - Alexa, what can you do? - Alexa, show me the weekend weather forecast.

Video calling and communications

Image of networked people icons

Hands-free voice or video calling allows you to easily stay in touch with friends and family, and you can even designate a contact as your household’s 'Emergency Contact' (911 not supported). Use Group Calling to connect with multiple people at once or Drop In to instantly check-in with close contacts. Make Announcements to call family to the table or remind the kids to go to bed. Learn more about Alexa Communication.

Alexa, call Emma. - Alexa, drop in on the family room. - Alexa, call 844-582-5392.

Automate your smart home

Image of house with smart home icons

Take a look around and get peace of mind whenever you want. Securely access the built-in camera to remotely monitor your home anytime with the Alexa app or other Echo Show devices. Go to Settings > Camera > Home monitoring to enable.

Turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie—all without lifting a finger. With your Echo Show 5, you can also schedule routines or even start them with your motion. Learn more about smart home.

Set up Alexa Guard for free in the Alexa app to get mobile alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of a smoke alarm or glass breaking while you’re away. Subscribe to Guard Plus for even more help protecting your home, like an Emergency Helpline you can call with just your voice, and more. Learn more about Alexa Guard.

Alexa, turn on the downstairs light. - Alexa, show the front door camera. - Alexa, set bedroom to 67 degrees

Hands-free music and video

Image of family using video

Catch up on today’s news highlights or ask Alexa to show you TV shows, and more. Watch shows or movies from Prime Video, Netflix, and other favorites. Discover more music from providers like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and other favorites. Link with Fire TV devices to voice control movies and entertainment. Learn more about Alexa entertainment.

Alexa, start watching 'The Grand Tour.' - Alexa, show my photos. - Alexa, play new music from Amazon Music. -  Alexa, show my photos from Hawaii.

Alexa skills

Image of skills featured on the Echo Show 5

Skills are like apps for Alexa. Use skills to find recipes, play games like Song Quiz, Jeopardy!, listen to the news, and more. Just say "Alexa, help me get started with skills."

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...