Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Japanese-American Soldiers in World Qar II

photo from imranwrites.blogspot.com

Last week was the 70th Anniversary of the Surrender of Japan, Japanese-American War 1941-1945. This video is must see for all history enthusiasts or to everyone who wants to know about racial discrimination in the 1930 up to the 1950's. As a Filipino-American- I feel it is my duty to publicize this part in American history that is probably not too well known to the majority of the American people especially the younger generation.

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...