Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Time for Some Light Classical Music

Everything here in Boac, Marinduque returns to normal after the Moriones Festival including the traffic congestion except in the market area of the town. It is time for some light classical music. Here are four of my favorites for your listening pleasure.

The following four classical pieces are my favorites. Listening to them lowers my blood pressure and relaxes me and I forget all the problems of the world. How about you, do you have any favorite classical music? Does classical music relaxes you?

Tchaikovsky-None But the Lonely Heart


Shoztakovich-Romance (From the Gadfly)


Rachmaninov- Rhapsody from the Theme of Paganini

Chopin Waltz-Grand Valse Brillante

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you are looking into generating money from your websites or blogs with popup advertisments, you can try one of the most established networks - PopAds.

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...