Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?
There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Please do not forget to read the latest National and International news in the right side bar of this blog!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Theme Melodies from Eighteen Most Romantic Music
My favorites are numbers #3,4,8 and 18.. Enjoy and here's the list for your reference.
1. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Romeo and Juliet (Fantasy Overture: Love Theme)
2. George Gershwin - Rhapsody In Blue 0:20
3. Sergei Rachmaninoff - Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini, Op. 43: Var. 18. Tempo di menuetto 1:03
4. Dmitri Shostakovich - Romance from The Gadfly 1:29
5. Edward Elgar - Salut d'Amour 1:59
6. Aram Khachaturian - Spartacus: Adagio of Spartacus & Phrygia 2:27
7. Pietro Mascagni - Cavalleria Rusticana - Intermezzo 3:01
8. Joaquín Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez 3:30
9. Gabriel Fauré - Pavane 3:58
10. Franz Schubert - Ave Maria 4:27
11. Jean-Claude Petit - Jean De Florette 4:54
12. Clément Philibert Léo Delibes - Flower Duet 5:38
13. Jacques Offenbach - Les Contes D'Hoffmann: Barcarolle 6:20
14. Claude Debussy - Clair De Lune 6:58
15. Giuseppe Verdi - La Traviata: Overture 7:25
16. Johann Sebastian Bach - Air on the G string 8:02
17. Giacomo Puccini - O mio babbino caro 8:27
18. Franz Schubert - Serenade 8:54