Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Pleasant Memories Three Years Ago-Macrine Swimming in Our Backyard Pool

Macrine and I in 1996 and in 1994 getting ready to Party, Washington DC


Macrine was still strong enough to go for a short swim in our backyard three years ago today. I documented it with a short video below.

 https://www.facebook.com/david.b.katague/videos/10210731955991389/

Pleasant Memories of Three Years Ago- Macrine Swimming in our backyard pool!

Macrine passed away on August 10, 2020. I am still trying to cope with my grief by blogging, but sometimes small events trigger memories and I can not stop crying.  The other day, I was eating a mango. Suddenly. I remember spoon feeding her with a ripe mango that she enjoyed very much. 

While writing this I also remember an article on how we balanced frugality and extravagance during our more than 63 years of married life

https://marinduqueonmymind.blogspot.com/2020/08/coping-up-with-grief-balance-between.html

One of Macrine's extravagance is her love of Shiseido Cosmetic Products as follows:

https://theintellectualmigrant.blogspot.com/search?q=cosmetics 

   Meanwhile enjoy this photo from Pinterest


A Purple Sky and Lake with the Setting Sun

Also a short video during Macrine's wake-Carenna singing Hallelujah, August 10, 2020

https://www.facebook.com/ditas/videos/10157692912246270/

 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...