Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Night Time Photos from Our Two Residencies

Here are some of my favorite night time photographs from our two residences( in Northern California and in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines).

Night Time at the Main House-Chateau Du Mer

Two Moons from the front balcony of the main house, Boac

Night Time at the Beach House, Amoingon, Boac


Solar Lights in my Garden, Chateau Du Mer Conference Hall, Boac, Marinduque

Sunset at Chateau Du Mer, Beach House Bridge of Love

Beach House Bridge of Love at Night

Beach House Bridge at Twilight

Our Capiz Shell Parol, Northern California

Christmas Lights Decor

One of my favorite garden statuary at night, Northern California


No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...