Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Interesting and Inspiring Comments on my Blogs


Since I started blogging in 2008, I have received more than 300 comments from my readers all over the world. I have a few negative comments but about 99% were positive and keep inspiring me with my blogging activities. The following are ten comments that really inspire me to continue blogging. I found them interesting and informative as well.
1. We hear about British successes. This is one of their forgotten failures, until now. Interesting that most of the Spanish army were Filipino soldiers and officers. Because of this I've now come across the story of the fight against the Dutch invasion and it is another forgotten story. The history of the Philippines seems to be filled with amazing forgotten stories. I'm going to read more and not just about the colonial period. Thank you for opening my eyes, on British Occupation of Manila-Forgotten Episode in Philippine History>by Anonymous.

2. Hi, I read your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing! Also see my site on, Thomas Coleman on Political Dynasty and Pork Barrel as Cause of Corruption in the Philippines
3. Dear Dr. David B. Katague, Greetings… I hereby humbly request your permission to allow me to copy some portion of your blog article regarding “Marinduque – My Island Tropical Paradise” for the reason that I’m doing a factual research about the province of Marinduque which I’ll use it for the construction of my argumentative essay entitled Marinduque. I assure you that this will only be used for academic purpose only in our university as a school project research. Furthermore, I admire that way you’ve written your blog article especially the details regarding the tourist spots in the province especially the Bellaroca resort since I haven’t been there due to its costly fee which I can’t afford so far. Your approval would be a great help for my research and studies. Thank you in advance for your kindest help. May the Lord shower you more of His blessings in these coming years. Sincerely yours, JHONAS Q. DE LA CRUZ on Latest Article on Traveling to Marinduque

4. The story of MHL has a nice ring about it. It tells the juicy details and reality of unconventional relationships, which add flavor to the plot and draws in the hordes of viewers. It would be educational to draw up a drama series which portray the pain, suffering and havoc of diseases spread mainly by gay relationships. People never learn and HIV/AIDS is spreading faster than we are aware of it. Your blog site can be a tool in helping stamp out the sexually transmitted diseases of our generation. Mark Stromill on Bisexuality-Theme of Episode 50 of My Husband's Lover
5. I have Filipino friends living in Spain who visit Morocco for the weekends, similar to Americans visiting the Mexico side for the weekend. It is an exotic short trip for them just as you mentioned. The street vendors remind us of people hawking everything in the streets of Manila. Nowadays, Morocco is a jumping point for would be illegal migrants from Africa heading to Europe. Spain continues to have a small territory in North Africa, I am not sure if it is near or on Morocco, and Spain has fortified its borders because some migrants enter it illegally and is a headache for the EU. Jose Luis Martinez on One Day in Tangier, Morocco, North Africa

6. Good to read your article about the discrimination. Looking forward for more articles like this on Prejudice and Discrimination Against Filipinosby Anonymous.

7. I'm impressed, you are now the handy man that your wife luckily married. You should post on your blogs the recipes of your new skill and we your readers can start judging you. Keep up the good work and have a joyful Father's day weekend. Orby Gustafsson on Blueberries Pancake for Breakfast

8. Dear Dave, I just came across your site while I was looking for background information regarding the Rigodon de Honor. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blogs and admire your dedication to keeping your blogs updated. Looks like retirement suits you! I am also a Filipino American who have dedicated the last 25 years in pursuit of improving the clinical trial enterprise. I noticed you retired from the FDA. Did you by any chance come across Dr. Jean Fourcroy and Dr. Peter Reinhart? We were members of the Board of Trustees of the former Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators. I just wanted to let you know that your stories inspired me to look into doing something similar. At age 56 and in the process of yet another reinvention of my professional and personal life,I found some wise pearls in your blogs. Thank you for sharing your stories with the world! Kind regards, Dr. Nadina Jose drnjose@gmail.com on Cinco de Mayo Celebration and Sales

9. Hi Sir, I am also an alumna of UP (Chemical Engineering, 2009) and stumbled upon your blog. I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entries, and am impressed that you remain a prolific blogger well into your 70s! I can only aspire to do the same when I reach my golden years. Salamat po, and I look forward to your future posts. Regards, Patricia on Chapter 1: Childhood Memories of the Japanese-American War in the Philippines, 1941-1945
10. Hi there, Your blog page is just too perfect for our project, I don’t know how to catch your attention but hopefully you could spare me a minute to read this message. We've recently launched the site www.mytaste.com where users search through recipes from all the major recipe sites and blogs. We noticed that you have a great number of tasty recipes on your blog and would like to suggest you to have a look at our “Top Food Blogs” section. We would like to give you an opportunity to add your food blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on our site, all you have to do is add your blog URL here: http://www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog Our project is the second biggest worldwide when it comes to recipe search, and it’s already live in 37 countries, including countries in Europe, Asia, Middle-East, Australia, South America and South Africa. We deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some of the top food blogs receive at least 10,000 visitors from us on a weekly on Garden Salad with Dungeness Crab

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...