Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?
There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Please do not forget to read the latest National and International news in the right side bar of this blog!
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Are You Addicted to Facebook?
I believe you are if:
1. FB is your homepage or default browser
2. You read your FB three times a day, in the morning, in the afternoon and before your bedtime
3. You open FB when you feel depressed or bored
4. You read all the chatters including all ramblings of your friends and people you do not even know
5. You love hearing all the compliants, plans and gossips and pictures of people you do not even know
6. Last in my list ( but probably not in yours) you get withdrawal symptons, if there is problem with your PC and the internet is not available for more than 3 hours and FB is not available.
I know there are other symptoms, I had not listed, so please feel free to add to the above list.
Last but not least, if you are reading this blog, you are not only a FB book addict but also an Internet addict. Any way Happy Thanksgiving and may your life filled with abundance and blessings.