Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Buchart, Filoli and Longwood Gardens

The Buchart Garden
If you love flowers, trees and gardens you should visit Buchart ( Victoria, British Columbia), Filoli ( Woodside, CA) and Longwood Gardens( Kenneth Square, PA-suburb of Philadelphia if you have not done it yet. Macrine and I have visited Longwood Gardens twice but visited the other two only once. The gardens looked different during the various seasons, but for us spring time was our favorite season. It is the time when the gardens are most colorful. The following are some of the photos I took of the three gardens and a short video of the three gardens. I hope you enjoy the videos as much as we do.
Buchart Gardens, Victoria, BC

Filoli Sunken Gardens

Longwood Gardens, Spring Time


No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...