Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?
There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights. Please do not forget to read the latest National and International news in the right side bar of this blog!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
A Milestone in My Blogging Activities
Today, I have reached a new milestone in my writing activities. I have attained close to 800, 000 Page Views in my blogs.
I have ten blog sites. However only five are widely read. I started blogging in the summer of 2009.
I am proud to announce that as of today, I have reached my goal to have at least half a million viewers. As for the record here are the stats from my five sites totaling 796, 262. I hope to reach over a million readers* by the end of summer. Please help me attain my goal by continuing to read my blogs:
1. Life in US and in the Philippines, http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com 192, 759
2. Marinduque Awaits You, http://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com 189, 937
3. Marinduque, Paradise Island , http://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com 168, 763
4. Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort, http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com 126, 687
5. The Intellectual Migrant-Autobiography, http://theintelectualmigrant.blogspot.com 117, 946
The ten most popular articles ( title, date posted and page views are:
1. Boracay and the Regency Hotel ( 1/16/11), 16,588
2. Death Valley National Park( 2/1/10), 15,975
3. Chapter 4, My College Years ( 5/09/09), 12,033
4. Singkil and Tinikling Folk Dances ( 1/26/09), 11,911
5. Have You Eaten a Durian? (9/12/10), 10, 456
6. Lagen Island, El Nido Resort (11/23/10), 7,921
7. Cloyne Court, Excerpt 10 (9/22/11), 7,008
8. Japanese-American War in PHL ( 10/10/10), 6,821
9. Chapter 1, Childhood Memories ( 5/09/09), 6,160
10. Bellarocca Resort and Spa, MRQ ( 5/20/09), 5,946
* Actually I had attained very close to one million viewers today, If I include my 5 other blogs as follows:
1. Where the Heck is Marinduque, http://planningtovisitthephilippines.blogspot.com, 63,125 page views
2. Why Retire in the PHL, http://whyretireinthephilippines.blogspot.com, 46,197
3. I left My Heart in MRQ, http://marinduqueonmymind.blogspot.com, 45,088
4. Amazing and Sexy Images in the Internet, http://amazingimagesintheinternet.blogspot.com, 9,344 (started on 8/12)
5. My Autobiography-David Balleza Katague, http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com, 4,005 ( started on 12/12)
The total page views of the above five blogs is 167,754. If I add this to the 796,262 page views above. the total is 964,916, very close to 1 million views.
Please help support my blogs by also clicking on the ads. Thank you my dear readers! Good Day or Nite to All!