Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Monday, May 30, 2011

North America National Parks

Yosemite National Park-photo by Frank Cabunoc
Today is Memorial Day -unofficial day of the start of the summer season, although the weather has not been cooperative here in Northern California( sunny but cold)! Summer time is the time to visit our National Parks and enjoy the outdoors and the beauties of nature. The following is a beautiful video by David Fortney-an award winning cinematographer(Source: www.jansen.com.). I love this video and I have just to share it with you.

How many national parks have you visited in your life time? My wife and I had visited only six national parks but several ( seven) national and historical landmarks/monuments since we immigrated to the US in 1960. Our visits to these parks will never be erased in our memories. I hope you enjoy the video below:

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...