Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Philippine Tourism Videos

Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
If you are planning to visit the Philippines in the near future, you will enjoy this video made by the Department of Tourism. The month of April and May is not ideal to visit the Philippines, because of the heat and drought. Moreover,if May is a good time for you, I suggest you visit the Philippines after the May 10 election. The best time to enjoy the Philippines are the months of November, December, January and February. The climate is cool and dry. Stay away from big cities and spend more time in the provinces. I indeed recommend my small island-Marinduque, if you want less crowd, traffic and polluted-free air and true Filipino hospitality and cuisine. Enjoy the two videos and will appreciate your comments. I hope to see you in Marinduque soon!!




Viaje Tayo-Let us Travel to the Philippines

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...