Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Friday, October 4, 2024

Rapid Turnover of THD Employees

Teresa Nudo- our recent Host and Chaperon during our Lunch Excursion at the SalesForce Rooftop Garden Park in San Francisco

Let me start this posting by stating that I am very happy here at THD.  However, a recent event  affected the spirit and lower the morale of several residents including myself.  It was the unexpected and sudden departure of Teresa Nudo- Activity Coordinator.  Rumor has circulated that she was fired and did not leave voluntarily. If this is true, something is rotten in Denmark!  (THD Management).  

I believe Teresa was doing an excellent job as Activity Coordinator and was well like by majority of residents because of her empathy for senior citizen issues.  Personally, I believe Teresa was doing an excellent job in the Activity Department. Her most recent hosting job was to chaperon us to the lunch excursions at the Rooftop Park in the SalesForce Tower in San Francisco.

Previously she worked as Resident Liaison and assisted Jenny Shively in the Marketing/Leasing Department.   We will miss you Teresa, Your empathy and kindness to the senior residents here at THD we will always remember.  Good Luck in your future endeavor.  

Here's an excerpt from my previous posting about THD.  

" Note that THD has been rated as a 5 Star Active Senior Living Community in the SFO East Bay. However,  Criticisms has touched on areas like parking availability and the handling of emergency situations ( no generator during power outage), suggesting a need for better communication and preemptive measures.  In addition, the rapid turnover of employees in the Activity Department also generated some negatives comments from a number of Residents". 

Another recent THD employee turnover was the sudden disappearance of our recent Sous Chef, Alberto Alvarez in the Newton's Kitchen.  I have talked to him when he joined the Kitchen staff just recently.  His several years of experience as Cook for a French Restaurant in San Francisco impressed me. During his few weeks of employment here, I noticed there were some creative changes in the Dinner and Dessert Menu, that a lot of residents like.  I heard Alberto quit on his own volition after some major disagreements with Agustin. If this is true, I would not be surprised for as the saying goes:

TOO MANY COOKS IN THE KITCHEN SPOILS THE BROTH 

I hope our Dinner Menu and Lunches be more creative and varied. Variety is the Spice of Life. I am looking forward for another Filipino Dinner this month to celebrate Filipino-American History Month.      Thank You, Agustin and the Kitchen Crew!    


Prediction for Future THD Employee Turnovers: My guess  is there will be one or two more employee turn over before the end of the year by either voluntary retirement or change for a better positions both financially and a working environment. 
 Have a Great Day Every One!

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...