Planning to Visit the Philippines Soon?

There are hundreds of tourists attractions in the Philippines. But as a lover of the Island of Marinduque (Home of the Morions and Heart of the Philippines), I am indeed partial to its beauty, charm and its friendly and hospitable residents. Therefore, help me achieve my dream of seeing this island becomes a world tourist destination, by telling all your friends and relatives about this site. Welcome, to you all, new readers and faithful followers of this site! The photo above is Poctoy White Beach in Torrijos, Marinduque with beautiful and majestic Mt Malindig in the background. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on infringing your copyrights.

Friday, September 27, 2024

Tips to Improve Your Personality


I was talking to my fellow residents the other day during meal times, on the fellow residents they like. The residents most mentioned are those with great and pleasant personality, that is always smiling and have positive attitudes and very friendly to all including new comers.  

So, If someone says to you, you have a good personality, do you know exactly what they meant?  When we say someone has a ‘good personality’, it means the person is likeable, pleasant, fun to be with, and interesting. 

Personality is an amalgamation of a lot of skills – the way you communicate, how you present yourself, your confidence etc.  If you’re someone who’s wondering how to improve your personality, then you need to know that it is a continuous work and requires dedication and effort.  

Most of us seniors feel I am too old and set on my ways to improve my personality. This may be true, but if you want to be happy and felt you belong as part of the senior community, perhaps improved your personality as follows:  

These tips will help you improve your personality.

  1. Develop great communication skills: ... 
  2. Develop your knowledge and skillset: ... 
  3. Stay warm and kind to others: ... 
  4. Stay level-headed: ... 
  5. Prioritize accountability: ... 
  6. Be genuine in your interest in others: ... 
  7. Let out the real 'you': ... 
  8. Stay comfortable around yourself:




Meanwhile enjoy this recent photo I took during the Pumpkin Decoration Contest here at THD.

and the Persimmon tree loaded with fruits in our THD Garden by the side of the Fairmont  Building- my new home since last year! 
and the red chili pepper ready to be harvested


and my Cowboy photo taken by Gwen Corbett during our Cowboy Days Dinner Outdoors several weeks ago

and lastly 


My Harris-Walz T-Shirt and Pin- Gifts from Ditas during her visit on September 15, 2024 

No comments:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...